Special Limited Edition: Cocaine Synths Volume 2 (The Re-Up)
Want this kit for only $19.99 instead? Join the !llmind Platinum Club by going HERE and get it instantly (along with a ton of other amazing perks).
"More aggression, more dirt, more inspiration. In a nutshell, this is what Cocaine Synths Volume 2 brings to the table. Drawing inspiration from various analog synthesizers created and used in the 70's & 80's, I wanted to create a sample set of loops using those same synthesizers (aka 'Cocaine Synths') that evoke those emotions I was so fondly of listening to, growing up as a child. Here, I've created 20 more 'moments', equivalent to those same moments when the needle touches the vinyl, and you find that perfect section to loop, chop & create a masterpiece from. Warmth, depth, aggression and texture define this sound set. Owning these samples is a no-brainer." - !llmind
- 20 Completely original and unique compositions, ready to be looped, chopped & processed to your hearts desire (774.2 MB Total)
- Audio stems for each sound set are included! (pre-tape & completely dry)
- All sounds are original compositions, entirely created by !llmind
- Gear used: Emu Proteus 2000, Arp Odyssey, Mini Moog, Fender Rhodes, Korg Micro Preset, Yamaha CS20M, Farifsa Polychrome, Casio FZ-1, Arp Explorer 1.
- All audio recorded on 1/4" Reel To Reel Tape LYREC PTR-1 aka the "Frida" for warmth
- Instant digital download
- Comes in stereo WAV 16/44 formatting
- Compatible with any DAW (Protools, Reason, Logic, Ableton, Fruity Loops, etc)
- MASTER CLEARANCE GUARANTEED *
If you place a record on a MAJOR LABEL using the sample(s), you will split the publishing, royalties, mechanicals, points & advance fees with !llmind fairly & Production (or Co-Production) must be credited to !llmind (CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com if this is the case to handle negotiations). NO sample clearing hassles at all. If the sample(s) are used on any NON MAJOR LABEL platforms, you can do anything you'd like with them (upload to Soundcloud, sell the beat to indy artist, include on beat-tape, etc etc)