A collection of chord progressions played on vintage analog synthesizers including the key of each progression and midi files.
"All Chords Everything pretty much sums up what this amazing collection is about. Chords! I'd say more often than not, I usually start my ideas by playing melodies and chords. Some people like to start with drums, others don't. Easily plug these chord progressions into a drum loop, or start with these melodies and create a drum loop around them. There is no right or wrong way to approach things when it comes to making beats. I wanted to create a collection of chord progressions that would serve to instantly inspire you to start building a track. Whether it's hardcore hip-hop, R&B, soul, or Pop music, this collection is sure to get your creative juices flowing. The best part is, I've included ALL of the MIDI data, so the sky is the limit. I hope you enjoy this amazing collection as much as I enjoyed creating it." - !llmind
- 20 CHORD PROGRESSIONS + 20 Midi Files (Minor, Major, Jazz Minor, Harmonic Minor & more) in 16-bit/44 WAV format AND MIDI.
- All chord progressions composed by !llmind, using actual vintage synthesizers such as the Korg Poly, Mini Korg, the rare Jen SX1000, SX3000 and a B3 Organ.
- All compositions come in 130 BPM as a base standard, to be easily altered at your discretion!
- Each progression includes proper KEY Label for maximum use & creative flow! The possibilities are endless.
- INCLUDES MIDI!
- NO compression or saturation/flat “pancake” sounds.
- Carefully mastered “under-zero”. NO nasty “digital-clipping”.
- ALL SOUNDS are completely royalty-free!
- Compatible with ALL DAW systems (Maschine, Logic, Reason, Ableton, FL Studio, Protools, etc) using .WAV format & MIDI.
After weeks of deliberating, listening back, debating, analyzing & driving myself crazy with all of your amazing submissions, i'm proud to announce BIGG KID as the official winner to the "All Chords Everything Beat Contest"! He did an amazing job manipulating the chord progressions while adding his own funk with an amazing sequence. Great job Bigg Kid, and round of applause to EVERYONE who submitted!
Listen to the winning submission below: