BKPC ONLY - Analog Sweeps & Transitions
All BKPC Members may purchase "Analog Sweeps & Transitions" here.
This will be released as a SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION KIT, But because you are a BKPC Member, you are guaranteed to have access to this kit before everyone else does.
Your 60% discount code will work, so don't forget to use it at checkout!
Please DO NOT share this link or make it public in any way.
This product is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
"What exactly are sweeps and transitions? They're those spacey, textured (sometimes weird) sounds that are used to help producers transition into and out of different parts of a beat or song. They can be used for various things. What makes 'sweepers' so cool is the different textures they can add to a track. Whether used to help a drum fill transition into a chorus make sense, or time-stretched into a verse to create different feel, there are no rules to how you can use them. Here, I've created a collection of sweeps, uprisers & transitional sounds using some of my favorite analog hardware. Intense LFO & sound design makes this collection as original as they get." - !llmind
- 72 transitional sweeps (uprisers & downers)
- Analog gear used: Dave Smith Evolver, Prophet 8, Arp Odyssey, AMS RM16, L480 & Baldwin Amp
- All sounds peak slightly under "zero" on the master fader, no nasty digital clipping
- Molded, created & tested on Vertical Ausburger Cabinets + 2 x 18" JBL Powered Subwoofers
- Comes in stereo WAV 16/44 formatting
- Compatible with any DAW (Protools, Reason, Logic, Ableton, Fruity Loops, etc)
- All sounds are royalty-free