!llmind x SoundAssociation BLAP KIT: Electric Guitar Liqs
Want this kit for only $19.99 instead? Join the !llmind Platinum Club by going HERE and get it instantly (along with a ton of other amazing perks).
- 80 audio files containing 24 complete guitar riffs in 24-bit/44 Stereo WAV format.
- All 24 guitar riffs were played on a 1969 Fender Stratocaster, 1999 Gibson Les Paul Standard (Vintage Amps: Fender Deluxe Reverb, Hiwatt Custom 100, Orange OR100, Lineage: Shure SM 57 -> Neve 1073 -> RME Fireface UFX)
- Guitar riffs vary, from dark 80 bpm muted riffs, to light-hearted 100 bpm funky textures & tons more!
- Guitar riffs include BPMs + DRY and WET versions for maximum use, easy looping & creative flow! The possibilities are endless.
- Compatible with all standard DAWs & samplers that use .WAV formatting.
- NO compression or saturation/flat “pancake” sounds.
- Carefully mastered “under-zero”. NO nasty “digital-clipping” & plenty of headroom.
- Includes BONUS material (Maj7 Arps up + down entire scale & cool slide effects!)
- Credits: !llmind, Josh Churgin (Producer), Mitch Conwell (Producer), Atlas Gonzalez (Producer), Jared Scot (Composer, Producer), Craig Weinberg (Composer, Producer, Engineer).
- MASTER CLEARANCE GUARANTEED *
* (Meaning, if you place a record on a MAJOR LABEL using the sample(s), you will split the publishing with !llmind fairly & Co-Production credit (CONTACT: email@example.com if this is the case). NO sample clearing hassles at all. If the sample(s) are used on any NON MAJOR LABEL platforms, you can do anything you'd like with them (upload to Soundcloud, sell the beat to indy artist, include on beat-tape, etc etc).
To learn more about the music collective SoundAssociation, visit their website HERE.