Special Limited Edition: Hats Off (Hi-Hat Loops & One Shots)
"Hi-Hats are the groove. In modern day music, especially trap, the hi-hats dictate the groove and the way people move. I feel that the hi-hat patterns derive from the feel of marching band music. These grooves dictate a specific energy and pocket for the listener to follow and for the artist to paint a picture to. One of the biggest challenges is to determine what type of pattern to use when creating a beat. There are unlimited ways to approach a hi-hat pattern. I wanted to help solve that problem by creating a set of HI-HAT LOOPS that you can easily plug into a melody or drum pattern you already started. I even 'sauced' them up to help you with layering ideas and to get creative and interesting without sounding overly complicated. These hi-hats have so much modern sauce, the possibilities are literally endless!" - !llmind
- 52 hi-hat loops (BPM LABELED) with various textures in 16-bit/44 WAV format.
- 97 ONE-SHOTS included (hats + open hats)
- Compatible with ALL DAW systems (Logic, Reason, Ableton, FL Studio, Protools, etc)
- All drum sounds were sampled into an Ensoniq ASR-10 AND Akai S-20 at 33khz/12-bit for maximum warmth + punch!
- All hi-hats carefully molded by !llmind to create truly, never before heard drums. Guaranteed.
- NO saturation/flat “pancake” sounds.
- Carefully mastered just “under-zero”. NO nasty “digital-clipping”.